Our business aims at always leaving a positive footprint by paying special attention to both the surrounding environment and the people who are part of its ecosystem.
“Now more than ever, we feel the need to place our daily work within the frame of a programmatic statement, as we believe we can give a positive contribution to the change that is taking place. This Manifesto will allow us to improve ourselves over time and to face even more ambitious challenges.”
Ofer Arbib – Ceo Colliers Global Investors Italy
With this document, we want to formalize our commitment to communities and the environment by defining some guiding principles for our construction activities and their impact:
- Rethinking the way we build while respecting human capital, suppliers, soil and urban patterns. Promoting the use of sustainable materials and picturing their use, disposal and reuse within an endless loop.
- Building responsibly by improving the environmental performance of our processes and properties and by reducing consumption, emissions and waste.
- Protecting the well-being of the people – employees, suppliers, customers and shareholders – who allow our business to grow every day, promoting inclusion and gender equality in every respect..
- Working closely with suppliers and customers to facilitate change and the environmental sustainability of the entire supply chain..
- Growing in harmony with local communities by promoting their well-being, health and development.
A collective responsibility
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) included in the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development represent a universal language and a commitment to sustainability issues and aim to harmonise economic growth, social inclusion and environmental protection.
As a player in national and international markets, we have integrated the following six SDGs into our Manifesto:
SDG n. 3 – Good health and well-being
SDG n. 5 – Gender equality
SDG n. 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth
SDG n. 11 – Sustainable cities and communities
SDG n. 12 – Responsible Consumption and Production
SDG n. 13 – Climate Action